Acer Chromebook R11 CB5-132T-C32M Specifications
|Display:||11.6″ 1366×768 IPS, 135.1 PPI touchscreen, Glossy finish, 360° Hinge|
|Battery:||3220mAh 9 hours, 30 minutes|
|Weight:||1.25 kg (2.76 lb)|
|CPU:||Intel Celeron N3150
Braswell quad core @ 1.6GHz
|Wireless:||802.11ac dual band (2.4GHz, 5GHz) and Bluetooth 4.0|
|3.5mm Headset Jack
USB 3.0SD Card Reader
Acer Chromebook R11 CB5-132T-C32M Review
You can open this stylish touchscreen Chromebook all the way, until it becomes a tablet. On the way to 360 degrees of tablet fun, you can also stop to configure it as a stand-up display, or a tent-shaped display that lets you place it on a window sill so you can watch videos on the wide-viewing-angle screen while doing the dishes. More information on the Acer website about the Acer Chromebook R11.
- Fanless Intel Celeron N3150
- 2GB – 4GB RAM; 16GB – 32GB Internal Storage
- 11.6″ 1366×768 IPS Touchscreen
- 360-degree hinge allows it to be used as a laptop or tablet. You can open this stylish touchscreen Chromebook all the way, until it becomes a tablet.
- Inexpensive $279 starting price
- Slightly better speaker placement than the ASUS Flip. This patented hinge lets you tilt your touchscreen all the way back and stays wobble-free when you tap and scroll.
- All plastic except for aluminum sheet on lid
- Too thick and heavy to use comfortably as an actual tablet
- The trackpad is stiff and harder to press than the average Chromebook trackpad
- Gigantic screen bezel.
- 4GB RAM configuration hard to find
- Acer uses a cheaper IPS display, so viewing angles and color reproduction are not as good as most other IPS displays you’ll find on a Chromebook.
Acer Chromebook R11 Convertible, 11.6″ HD Touch, Intel Celeron, 2GB Memory, 32GB Storage, Google Chrome, CB5-132T-C32M